Acne - Getting Rid Of Acne Scars
Whenever the body suffers any injury, the body rushes its soldiers to protect itself. Acne infection is also an injury that needs repair and the body sends white blood cells and other molecules that fight the infection and repair the infected site.
7 Ways to Get Rid of Acne Scars
There isn't a teen or adult alive that relishes having their skin destroyed by acne scars. Managing to cure and prevent breakouts was bad enough, now you've got to deal with the after-effects of those breakouts too!? Talk about some bad luck. Fortunately, though, you no longer have to sit there hoping for a solution to fall out of the sky and land on your lap. Why not? Because the solution is right below!
1. Lemon Juice Facial. Simply take a cotton ball, dab it with some lemon juice, then start massaging your acne scars thoroughly. The acidity will soften the skin and reduce the appearance of the scars. Let it stay on for about 20 minutes and then wash it away with warm water.
2. Tomato Face Mask. Yet another simple home acne remedy that can help to get rid of acne scars. Simply take a tomato, slice it in two, and then start rubbing your scars with one of the halves. This has a 2 prong effect, which is to lighten the scars and increase skin elasticity. Wash it away after 20 minutes.
3. Egg Whites. Use a cotton ball to massage egg white into your skin. The whites of an egg have very powerful healing qualities which can help to heal your scarring and make it significantly less visible.
4. Cucumber Juice. This is a great technique for reducing inflammation and increasing elasticity. Since there is no acidity in cucumber juice, there is no need to wash it off immediately. Leave it on and be sure to repeat this remedy daily.
5. Baking Soda Remedy. An excellent and very popular method for how to get rid of acne scars naturally, as it helps to unclog your pores, it kills acne-causing bacteria, and it even helps to exfoliate the skin. Simply combine water and baking soda and mix it thoroughly into a paste. Apply this mixture to your acne scars and let it sit for about 2 to 3 minutes, then rinse and wash your skin well. Use this technique twice daily.
6. The Honey Rub. An excellent way to smooth out the skin and clean your pores. Use warm-hot water to clean your face, then quickly pat the skin dry. This will open up the pores and allow the honey to get in there. Apply the honey liberally to the areas affected by acne scars AND all around these areas too.
Wait for about 20 minutes, then wash your face again with warm-hot water. Dry your face for a second time and then rub an ice cube all over your skin, thereby closing the pores. This technique, like any other, won't completely get rid of acne scars all on its own, but it will greatly help if you include it in your routine.
7. Quality Acne Scar Cream. It's the simplest & fastest technique there is to get rid of acne scars and there is NO REASON WHATSOEVER for you not to be doing it. Apply a top-quality scar cream each and every day to get the best results.
The Real & Unfortunate Truth...
About 80% to 85% of you are going to fail in getting rid of your acne scars. How come? Because in more cases than not, you're doing something wrong with your acne treatments.
Regardless of what information you've gathered and put to use, you simply can't keep to a routine and end up flip-flopping from treatment to treatment and remedy to remedy. It's not your fault, it's just how most of us are wired. We want results NOW, and not LATER.
What's my point, you ask? Well, it's this; most of us are going to need a step-by-step guide, if not a "anti-acne trainer", by our sides if we're ever going to achieve any sort of success when trying to eliminate acne scarring.
Without solid guidance or a push in the right direction, you'll just keep trying different techniques & methods -- which I'm sure you've already done -- until you can get the unrealistic results you're looking for. Will you succeed? Maybe, but the odds are against you in a very big way.
For this reason, I recommend to everyone that they skip the remedies & "home cures" and go with proven solutions. Natural remedies & cures do work -- don't get me wrong -- but it takes a lot of time, effort, and the patience of a saint to reap any sort of rewards.
Now, do you NEED to use any products to get great results? No, of course not, as I've just told you about 7 great methods which you can start using immediately to make your skin look & feel smoother.
All the content on this blog, including medical opinion and any other health-related information, are solely to provide information only. Any information/statements on this blog are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, and should NOT be a substitute for health and medical advice that can be provided by your own physician/medical doctor. We at Nano Singapore Shop, encourage you to consult a doctor before making any health or diet changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition.