You have no items in your shopping cart.
• BRIEF DESCRIPTION: Nano Singapore 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil healthy looking complexion. Good for both dry or oily skin, tea tree oil is sought to be an effective treatment in achieving smooth & clear skin.
• COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Made in USA (Formulated in Singapore)
• Tea Tree Oil Ingredients
✔️ 100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil
• ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
• CONTENT/ BOTTLE: 55ml
• RECOMMENDED DOSAGE PER DAY: Wash and pat skin dry. Apply small amount with fingertips to freshly cleansed and toned face, neck and decollete areas (avoid direct contact with eyes).
For dry and painful skin areas mix approx. 10 drops with melted coconut oil or moisturizer of choice.
To use as aromatherapy apply several drops of Tea Tree Oil to a diffuser or warm bath for best results.
For External Use Only. Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the seal is damaged or missing. Store Tea Tree Oil in a cool, dark place.
100% Pure Tea Tree Oil
- Nourishing Tea Tree Oil – This Tea Tree Oil is Nature’s moisture overcoming dehydrate skin one application at a time. You can call it ‘the soother’.
- Antibacterial Tea Tree Oil – It is antibacterial and antifungal properties make it an effective healer, that can help maintain skin beautifully clean and healthy.
- Anti-inflammatory Tea Tree Oil – Tea Tree Oil’s anti-inflammatory characteristics can help sooth and relieve discomfort and irritation, to make you feel light and aids in skin soothing.
- 100% Natural Tea Tree Oil – Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca) is extracted from the leaves of the Melaleuca Alternifolia tree, which undergo steam distillation to extract their oil.
Top 10 Everyday Uses for Tea Tree Oil
- Tea Tree Oil can be a Hand Sanitizer, fight acne, insect repellent, fights nail fungus, natural deodorant, chemical-free mouthwash, antiseptic for minor cuts, all-purpose cleaner, boost wound healing, soothe skin inflammation.
Tea Tree Oil Comparison
100% Pure Tea Tree Oil
Size – 60ml
Brand – Singapore
✔️ 100% Pure
✔️ FDA & GMP Certified Facility
Brand X Tea Tree Oil
Size – 30ml
Brand – Australia
X 100% Pure
X FDA & GMP Certified Facility
- Tea Tree Oil is effective in promoting healthy skin by soothing and healing a wide range of skin issues.
The Best Tea Tree Oil with Most Benefits is Nano Singapore’s 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil. With 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil and is known cleansing, purifying and natural antiseptic oil. Tea Tree Oil is a smarter choice!
⚠️ CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended Tea Tree Oil supplements dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
• Essential Tea Tree Oil should not be taken orally. Tea Tree Oil should only be applied topically to the skin. If swallowed, it can cause serious symptoms.
1. What does compliments with the Tree Tea Oil product? Please check out our paring guide here: http://nanosingaporeshop.com/corporate/images/pairingguide.jpg
2. What is the Expiry Date? All our products are delivered with a minimum of 6 months or more, unless stated otherwise.
1. All Tree Tea Oil health supplements are intended to support or maintain the healthy functions of the human body. Tea Tree Oil supplements are not a treatment or prevention, implied or otherwise, of any disease or disorder, including its related conditions.
2.The Tree Tea Oil testimonials, statements, and opinions presented on our website are applicable to the individuals depicted. Results of taking Tea Tree Oil supplements will vary and may not be representative of the experience of others.
CLEARANCE SALE: Tea Tree Oil [55ml] Anti aging Tea Tree Oil - Support Healthy Skin, Acne, Overall Skin Guard (EXP: 05/2021)