You have no items in your shopping cart.
- This successful solution has helped improve 6.5 million people’s knees per year
- Actually used to manage joint pain in real life with NO surgical treatments
- This fast-acting method has proven to be beneficial to people and even to athletes
- This approach has near ZERO serious side effects
Credit: Research Features
Do you know what supplement 94.7% of Australian community pharmacists are recommending to patients? The answer is glucosamine. Glucosamine is a natural chemical compound in your body and is vital for building cartilage that cushions bones at your joints. Glucosamine also plays a role in providing much-needed joint lubrication, further promoting mobility, range of motion and ease of moving around.
Although glucosamine is also largely found in the exoskeleton of shellfish and fermented grain, there aren't any natural food sources of glucosamine. Glucosamine is sometimes used in combination with chondroitin sulfate that is another major component of cartilage as a treatment for arthritis.
In fact, glucosamine was used in veterinary medicine in the 1970s. But now glucosamine is not only used for animals but also is one of the most widely used ingredients for knee problems, sales approaching almost a billion dollars every year in the US alone.
- Mary Kushion, who had a lot of arthritis, said that she could see value in her glucosamine treatment in an interview with 9&10 News. As her right knee started getting stiff, she took glucosamine nearly every day on a prescription, without any surgery. “Now there are no limitations on my physical activities. It’s been a blessing,” she told 9&10 News.
- A YouTuber “TheNootropicReviewer” is recommending glucosamine for those with experience having joint pains in his YouTube video(Glucosamine - One Of My Favorite Supplements). He has been taking glucosamine for years and he suggests glucosamine for people who are looking to improve joints.
Credit: TheNootropicReviewer / YouTube
Credit: The Irish Times
A German study found potent connective tissue repair, growth promoting and maintenance abilities of glucosamine supplements for athletes. The study included athletes with a common disorder of the knee in young athletes.
After taking a glucosamine supplement, the teenage athletes quickly recovered, and returned to training. Reductions in knee pain were observed in just a few weeks. Additionally, after a 12 month period of returning to training, researchers observed that the young athletes did not experience a recurrence of the knee problem.
Another study found that glucosamine reduced the structural progression of knee osteoarthritis by 54 percent compared to placebo. Also, multiple studies indicate that supplementing daily with glucosamine may offer effective, long-term treatment for osteoarthritis by providing a significant reduction in pain and an overall slowing of disease progression.
According to the reported improvement of glucosamine, people can begin to feel positive effects as early as after 3 weeks.
Credit: Penn Medicine
In general, glucosamine is believed to be safe for most people and the side effects of glucosamine are considered uncommon and minor. Furthermore, no serious side effects have been reported in large, well-conducted studies of people taking glucosamine for up to 3 years.
But as always, pregnant or nursing women should talk to their doctor before taking any medication or supplement.
Knee pain makes doing daily activities a chore. Our Joint Wellness Formula could not only help you relief from suffering knee pain promptly but also save your time and money.