You have no items in your shopping cart.
Learn how to prepare a morning smoothie that will give you minerals, vitamins, and morning power. This smoothie will also activate your colon to help you keep regular.
Chronic constipation can be hard to stop or elimination, since the colon have become weak. In most cases it will have to be retrained on how to have a bowel movement.
For those of you that have mild constipation, here is a morning smoothie that will help activate your colon. This smoothie is packed with nutrients that your body will use to regenerate your colon and body.
When used correctly however, essential oils can be of great benefit, and will not conflict with your child’s medically prescribed drugs. Always research the oil of choice thoroughly before using with your infant or child – ask advice from a qualified practitioner, or see the references at the end of this article.
I have been making this smoothie for a few years. I make enough to drink right away and to put into my thermos to drink around 10am.
When I make this drink I just start putting things in the blender without measuring. You can do the same and make adjustments as you go.
• one peeled banana
• 4-5 strawberries or other type of berries, or fruits
• one tablespoon of lecithin granules
• one - two teaspoons of flax seed oil
• half and half almond milk and apple juice
In a coffee grinder, grind up around a teaspoon or less of the following:
• brown sesame seeds - are high in lecithin, vitamin C, E, and Calcium. They improve liver function and help in constipation
• sunflower seeds - are high protein, Calcium, and iron. They are one of the best natural foods which feeds the entire body.
• flax seeds - are high in fiber and provide bulk for your stools.
• almonds - use around 6-7 or more. They are high in Calcium, Phosphorus and have some B-vitamins. Only eat a few. They are high in calories.
After grinding the seeds, place them in the blender and blender everything for about 3-4 minutes. If you need a little sweetness, you can add a small amount of honey. I find this drink plenty sweet without any honey.
If I don't add the almonds, I just put all the tiny seed into the blender without grinding them up. The blender will break them up.
This is a powerful smoothie to give you morning power and to activate your colon to get moving.
All the content on this blog, including medical opinion and any other health-related information, are solely to provide information only. Any information/statements on this blog are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, and should NOT be a substitute for health and medical advice that can be provided by your own physician/medical doctor. We at Nano Singapore Shop, encourage you to consult a doctor before making any health or diet changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition.